posted 20 Jul 2012, 11:27
This blog is a friendly note about seeing -1 for when people delete your posts off their walls.
1) It has always been that way! It is just now displayed in your rep tab
2) Many people clean up their walls. This has nothing to do with you it is just how they like their walls
3) Do not take it personally
5) If you can't handle seeing some -1's then do not post on walls
2) I delete pictures all the time if I don't think they match my personality or wall theme
9) Some users wipe their walls frequently so if you really care about rep then avoid their walls
8474) If they have "No half naked women pics" posted in their status then please be considerate.
So have fun out there and use for new reputation logging for good, not evil.
Oh, and please don't turn this blog into a discussion about rep points...it is just information to help you deal with the new logging feature.
Here's is the obligatory blog cat....