posted 06 Aug 2012, 11:55
Okay so we just landed a space craft named Curiosity on Mars. Yipeeeee. But the Viking was there decades earlier, so errrrr whatever.
Top Questions and Theories and Stuff. Feel free to make up your own b/c that's what I'm doing.
1) Mars oceans are underground
2) Why does Curiosity have lights on it?? Hmmmm, in case there are deer on Mars they have something to stare into.
3) Mars pock marks are from a martian nuclear holocaust not from asteroids and stuff. There used to be a civilization on that planet but they blowed each other up.
4) Will Earth some day migrate people to Mars? WTF do that for martians already migrated here to Earth so why the hell go back? They blowd the place up it is no good anymore!!!
5) Why do nearly all animals on Earth have eyes? HTF can we evolve *knowing* there was light to be seen with eyes?? We have martian monkey DNA that is all I know per one scientist writings (I am that scientist)
6) See that picture below? Sure looks like Utah to me!!!
7) I can't believe we haven't blowd up Earth yet....WTF are we waiting for??
8) Here are some more pictures from Curiosity: