Call of Duty Black Ops Update 4 Read Nfo-SKIDROW (Size: 71.21 MB)
RELEASE DATE : 18-12-2010 PROTECTION : Steam + CEG
GAME TYPE : Shooter DISKS : CRACKED UPDATE
The Skid Rowdies are looking new blood to fill up the ranks
We're a professional team of dedicated sceners with big mark
under sceners. We believe on the ground idealism of the root
of the real old school scene. We do all this for fun and
nothing else. We don't earn anything on our hobby, as we do
this for the competition and the heart of what got the scene
started in the mid eighties
If you think you got something to offer, then don't hold back
on contacting us as soon as possible
twice the fun \/ double the trouble
On with the update release information:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Update 4
- Improved threading performance on computers with only 2
- Additional performance optimizations
- Added an option to pre-cache all shaders during load time.
This fixes hitching related to shader compiling on some
video cards when viewing an area of the map for the first
- Fixed random freezes in certain computer configurations.
- Allow Team Change on Ranked servers when it does not
unbalance teams (this is a server admin option).
- Allow Team Change grace period at start of match (server
- Added 4 more reserved slots (server admin option)
- Added /connect
- Improved quickmatch results (server side change)
- Fixed compassSpectatorsSeeEnemies exploit
- Fixed 3rd person fov exploit
- Fix for infinite supply drop exploit.
- Fixed crosshair flickering when stereo is active.
- Various spawn improvements
- Various sound improvements
- Fix for Zombies - Teammate shadows not displayed properly.
- Fix for radar not staying on in One in the Chamber when it
- In a Domination match, the Position Secured medal is no
- Hardened: Equipment Shot Challenge can now be completed
by destroying a 'Camera Spike'.
- Fix for choppy final killcam in dedicated servers.
- Various map glitches fixed.
- Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills,
deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were
not affected by this)
- Added mixed hardcore playlist
- Added mixed barebones playlist
- Added 12 player versions of all playlists
- Reduced timeout values. Connect (or failure to connect is
- Added all white-listed dvars for Ranked and Unranked. Admins
have rcon access to ALL available dvars.
- Added Settings and Console tabs for Ranked servers.
- Fixes a bug where the "Server" tab doesn't update values
when connecting to a new server.
- Added version number to the title bar.
- Fixed a bug where UI state didn't persist after switching to
- Added "disconnect" button.
- Fixed map "set" to not use admindvar.
- Changed all dvars which could be possibly float, to float.
Mostly these are time-type dvars.
- Fixed bug where entering a value of zero for Message
Duration would cause a unhandled exception error
- Truncated all message fields to 140 chars
1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.4.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your
main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed,
as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Salutes to our old Amiga friends from:
FAIRLIGHT - RAZOR 1911 - VISION FACTORY - PARADOX - QUARTEX
DCS - CRYSTAL - ZENITH - ACCESSION - ALPHA FLIGHT - PRODIGY
THE COMPANY - LEGEND - TRSI - ORACLE - ANTHROX - CLASSIC
Salutes to our new friends in:
UNLEASHED - TiNYiSO - BReWErS - RADIKAL - POSTMORTEM - SHOCK
FAIRLIGHT - CRUDE - VACE - ReUnion - OUTLAWS - GENESIS