Changelog version 2:
* Corrected mpqdata.db file.
* Dynamic loading of scenes from db now supported.
* Currently using Persistent storage to read old beta data from db.
* All World data is in db except default SubSceneGroup for each SceneCluster.
* Hardcoded scene removed.
* PonyPatcher & LibPony in!
* Documented the PonyLib API.
* Fixed invalid handle bug in LibPony.
* LibPony will also watch for win32 api errors now.
* Updated LibPony for 9991.
* Download the Diablo 3 from here, update it by open the launcher.
* Download Visual C# Express Edition and install it.
* Download emulator and extract it on C:
* Download SqlLite: (Even if youΓÇÖre on x64, use x86 library) and install it.
* Download NET Framework 4 and install it.
* Go to C:MadCow and open MadCow2011 with VisualC#
* There press F5 and wait for the software to open
* 1. At repository selection, select mooege/mooege (first link)
* .. Press Validate Repository
* 2. Press Update/Download and wait for the message [Process Complete!]
* 3. Select Diablo 3.exe from your game folder
* 4. Press Copy MPQΓÇÖs and wait for the message ΓÇ£Copying MPQ files completed.ΓÇ¥
* .. Press Play Diablo (Local), select little square near mooege and press Launch
* Wait 1 to 5 minutes until the server is fully loaded and login with username ΓÇ£test@ΓÇ¥ and password ΓÇ£123456?
NOTE: When you update client to 9991 do not update it anymore, if you update the client the server will not work anymore.
Tutorial to update your server:
* Open MadCow from your desktop if is there, sometimes will require to download
new MadCow, I will tell when.
* Select http://github.com/mooege/mooege then click Validate Repository.
* Click Update/Download
* Then play as normal
NOTE: Sometime will require new MPQ files that meens you need to copy new MPQ
files from client, when the server will require that I will tell.
Fix if you cannot connect to server
* Go to c:WindowsSystem32driversetc and open hosts in notepad
* Add this lines 127.0.0.1 eu.actual.battle.net and 127.0.0.1 us.actual.battle.net
* Then connect to server
Bender, Mooege, Madcow.
Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups