Added on Mar 2, 2010 in Games
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.
Left 4 Dead non steam v220.127.116.11 (Size: 3.49 GB)
- No Steam account required
- Not Riped
- 100% uncut
- all textures included (no missing textures)
- language: english
- perfect size for a DVD
Installation Instructions :1) Get in the folder REGFIX and run the file for your system [X86-X64].
2) Double click left4dead2.exe
3) HAVE FUN
Online play instructions:
A - HOST (need to do this everytime you play)
To create your own server:
1. Type ~ (ie start console - MAKE SURE TO ENABLE CONSOLE IN THE GAME OPTIONS)
2. Type IP 5.xxx.xx.x (or whatever IP Hamachi VPN has assigned you, the host - located at the top of the hamachi application)
3. Type SV_LAN 1
4. Type NET_START
5. Type MAP XXXXXX (where xxx is the name of the map you want to play - maps with "vs" in the name are where one side plays
zombie and the other plays the survivors)
6. Type SV_ALLOW_LOBBY_CONNECT_ONLY 0B - Players (need to do this everytime you play)
1. Enable Console in the options(already enabled)
2. Play "Campaign"
3. Pick "Quick Match"
4. Type ~ (ie. start console)
5. Type connect 5.xxx.xx.x(or whatever the IP of the server hosting the game is. ie if someone else is hosting you need to get
his hamachi IP, not his computer's IP and connect to that. note, you can only connect and play together if at least the first 2
octets of the IP's match. The hamachi ip is located at the top of the hamachi application)I uploaded the game i use to play with my friends on the hamachi network
game has 7GB installed but i compressed it with 7Zip.
all fixes and debugs found until now installed
to change your player name go to rev.ini and edit "player name="
I am not supporting this anymore, because i have a new and better client.
Don't worry, I will upload it here too.
A much better client that works on all the non steam servers in the world using the Seti master server database (about 2000 non steam private servers) :D the new better version can be found here: