Max Payne 3 v1 0 0 28 patch cracked READ NFO-THETA (Size: 320.2 MB)
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Rockstar Vancouver
Publisher: Rockstar Games
- [220.127.116.11] Fixed reported issues with needing service packs, compatibility with incorrect OS.
- [18.104.22.168] Fixed a range of issues which could have led to crashes on startup and in-game.
- [22.214.171.124] Fixed reported issues of audio dropouts when no audio device was plugged in, or when the headphones/speakers disconnected while in game.
- [126.96.36.199] Fixed reported issues of mouse being sluggish, especially in prone and Shootdodge™. Increased top end range of mouse sensitivity, but kept the slider from 1-10, allowing the user more range in their sensitivity setting.
- [188.8.131.52] Fixed reported issues of mouse acceleration affecting aiming, included commandline option to disable mouse acceleration, -nomouseaccel (In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Mouse Controls menu).
- [184.108.40.206] Fixed reported issues of game locked in incorrect aspect ratio, or alt-entering and having incorrect aspect ratio. Added commandline option for locked aspect ratio as commandline option -aspectratio width:height (ie. -aspectratio 4:3 / -aspectratio 16:9) In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Graphics menu.
- [220.127.116.11] Fixed reported issues of the video card reporting having 0MB of video memory available. Users unable to adjust Graphics options because of this (Also helps fix stuttering on some video cards).
- [18.104.22.168] Security fixes
- [22.214.171.124] Various bug/stability fixes
- [126.96.36.199] MSAA white outline fix
- [188.8.131.52] Various multi-head improvements
- [184.108.40.206] Text chat added to lobbies by default
- [220.127.116.11] Mouse acceleration setting added to controls menu
- [18.104.22.168] Aspect ratio setting added to the graphics menu