Salad Consulting Ltd - Irresistible Influence Card Deck.pdf (Size: 698.24 KB)
"It was UNBELIEVABLE - I Never Knew I Could Increase My Personal Influence Skills That Dramatically!"
Like me, you may already be aware that the ability to influence people is at the heart of successful communication.
I have always been fascinated by language, but until I discovered NLP (neuro-linguistic-programming) in March 1998, I never knew that I could use language to achieve outstanding results in both my personal and professional pursuits.
At the time, I was looking for a way to be more influential in my work in consultancy, as someone who managed organisational change. Over the years I?ve found that we are always influencing other people. It turns out that you cannot, not communicate.
This is true whether you?re trying to convince someone to buy you a coffee or persuading a client to pay the deposit on a private jet.
Since you?re influencing people all the time anyway, doesn?t it make sense that you take the time to learn how to influence people with more precision and elegance?
I must confess that while NLP boasts a vast array of tools and techniques for helping people, what initially drew my attention was the idea that you can use the way you say things to influence people.
And while I have gone on to learn many of the other ideas in NLP; I am repeatedly reminded that learning how to use language effectively is one of the best investments a person can make.
During my first NLP practitioner training in the latter part of 1998, NLP co-founder, Richard Bandler said, ?Spend time learning the language patterns?.
I took that to heart and set about learning how to use persuasive language patterns naturally so that I could be more influential in every area of my life.
I knew there were three stages of learning I had to go through to master the persuasive language patterns thoroughly:
* I needed to learn how to formulate language patterns for myself.
* I had to wire these patterns in to my unconscious mind ? the part of my mind responsible for automatic responses and behaviour.
* I had to practice these patterns in such a way that I could see the responses of the people I was using them on.
I?ve spent the best part of the past seven years learning how use NLP language patterns from the best influencers in the world. In that time I?ve found that the best way to learn the patterns at an unconscious level is to play games.
You could read books and listen to CDs to learn them but experience shows that playing cards is the fastest and easiest way to wire the patterns into your unconscious mind so that you have them instantly at your disposal.
Here at Salad, we?ve been using playing cards with hypnotic language patterns on them for years to teach people on our NLP Training Course to use embedded commands for covert communication.
The feedback we have received from many of our business clients is that the cards are a great way to learn the language patterns. Many also said ?You?ve got to get a deck of influence cards? specifically for people in sales and business professions.
So I collected the 52 most powerful patterns of persuasion and influence that myself and many others have used for years to get great results and created decks of Irresistible Influence Cards.
What can you achieve by learning the patterns on these Irresistible Influence Cards?
Imagine being able to:
* Learn the patterns of persuasion quickly and at an unconscious level.
* Become a far more influential communicator.
* Close more deals, make more sales and persuade more people.
* Get people to want what you want them to do.
* Gain an edge over your competition.
* Have fun while you learn to be irresistibly influential
See, one of the things we?ve all got available to us is an unconscious language faculty. The fact that you?ve learned to use language in your own way at an unconscious level means you can learn to use language more effectively to get the influence results you want.
As you begin to use the patterns on these cards consistently, sooner or later you will notice yourself using the influential language effortlessly.
Here are just a few of the great things you?re going to learn after you?ve played with the cards a just a few times:
* Ways of linking ideas that sounds so logical that it is hard to resist. The unconscious mind responds to a logic of its own, learn how to use that to your advantage.
* A way to build consensus and credibility ? one of the core principles of influence.
* The phrase that gets a customer to make the decision to buy now. A deceptively simple yet effective and quirky use of language.
* The best ways I have found to get a customer imagining already using your product or service, thereby increasing the chances they will buy it.
* A way to get someone to take action now. If you need a subtle way to get people to make a decision then this simple phrase will increase the likelihood of them acting immediately.
* A simple yet elegant way to overturn objections.
* Ways to build agreement and trust so that people naturally move in the direction you want them to go.
* How to get someone else to say what you want to. Use this technique and you will also sound credible in the process.
* A simple way to end a sentence that makes it difficult to disagree with.
* How to find people?s ?hot buttons? so that you can package your presentation in a way that has maximum impact on the person you?re influencing.
* Methods to get clients focusing on what you want them to do.
* A cunning and simple way to phrase a request so that the person is more likely to do it.
* Quite possibly the funniest way to pre-empt a client?s objection and thereby overturn it before it comes up.
* How to say something to a person without really saying it.
And many more elegant verbal techniques for influencing people.