Slender v0.9.5 (Size: 45.29 MB)
Slender is a first person horror game where your only goal is to find 8 manuscripts about the Slender Man, a paranormal creature.
The more directly you come in contact with the Slender Man, the faster your sanity drains.
Mouse -- Look around
W,A,S & D -- Move
Left Shift -- Sprint
Left Mouse Click -- Pick up pages
Right Mouse Click -- Flashlight
Q & E -- Zoom in/out
* Added fog to the woods.
* Added an option to turn the tree render distance down and turn off the aforementioned fog, for those people
who are getting framerate issues with either.
* Flashlight now swings over to point at a nearby page when close enough to pick it up (instead of the page
* The 'level' of the game (which increases as each page is collected) will raise on its own if you take too
long between collecting pages. It does not raise again when the pages are then collected, until it catches
up to the effective level. The effective level still maxes out at 7.
* Added a new hidden mode that unlocks after winning the game. You now need to beat this mode as well in
order to unlock the final hidden mode (it will need to be unlocked again for those who unlocked it in v0.9.4,
but if you beat the game once in v0.9.4, the new mode will be unlocked as well).
* Fixed flashlight battery sometimes draining even when it is turned off (rare bug).
* Fixed a long-standing bug where the static zooms when zooming the camera.
This is the latest version of Slender as of 7/27/12. This game is 100% free and is also available on their website at: http://www.slendergame.com/