Added on Feb 29, 2012 by ChingLiu32921 in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 148 times.
Sony Vegas Pro 11.0.595 64 bit (patch keygen DI) [ChingLiu] (Size: 212.02 MB)
Vegas™ Pro 11 provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL™-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
Powerful video editing Expertly edit complex long-form SD or HD projects using mouse or keyboard trimming along with powerful ripple editing modes. Video editing enhancements in Vegas 6 include A/V synchronization detect and repair, tape-style audio scrubbing, drag ripple and arrange, source project editing, and auto-frame quantization.
Multitrack video editing on unlimited tracks There is no limit to the number of video and audio tracks you can use in a Vegas project - nothing to impede your creativity or stop you from reaching your fullest potential.
Resolution independent Vegas software supports any Aspect Ratio (4:3, 16:9, etc.). Edit on 23.976, native 24, 25, 29.97 or 30 fps timelines. Use video in different sizes and frame-rates all on the same project or on the same track - no conversion is necessary. Render Vegas projects out to just about any resolution.
Powerful color correction and matching tools Use 3-Wheel Primary and comprehensive Secondary Color Correction filters to adjust differences in video from different camera setups or lighting situations; enhance dull, washed out footage; or make specific color ranges stand out. All edits can instantly be analyzed on four scopes: Vectorscope, Waveform, Parade and Histogram. Changes are immediately viewable on an external monitor via i.LINK connector/IEEE-1394 devices.
Vectorscope, waveform, histogram, and parade video scopes Accurately measure the color, black and whites of video, and locate illegal chroma and luma levels so you can fix them prior to output. View levels in real-time as they play back in the preview window or on an external monitor.
HDV Support Capture from a wide variety of HDV devices. Includes support for 601/709 color spaces and the CineForm intermediate codec for high performance HDV editing. Superior frame rate conversion including 24p, and precision upconversion for HD-SDI mastering. Export your HDV projects to delivery formats including Windows Media 9 HD, Real Media, QuickTime, and the Sony YUV codec for HD-SDI output.
SD/HD-SDI Support New support for Blackmagic Design DeckLink boards allows you to capture, edit, monitor, and print-to-tape using SDI (serial digital interface) and component SD and HD decks.
Professional video effects Choose from over 190 customizable video effects including: Lens Flares, Light Rays, Film Effects, Chroma Key, Timecode Overlays, Color Gradients, Media Generators, Credit Rolls, Text Effects and more. Quickly recall frequently used effects chains with new configurable packages.
Customizable video transitions Use over 175 2D and 3D real-time transitions, including Barndoor, Clock Wipe, Dissolves, Iris, Linear Wipes, Page Peels, Venetian Blinds, Zooms, 3D Fly In/Out, 3D Shuffle and more. All transitions are customizable and can be keyframed to change over the length of each fade or overlap.
Multiprocessor support Vegas 6 takes advantage of cutting-edge parallel processing architectures, significantly reducing complex project-render times on multiprocessor, HT, and multicore systems.
Transition progress envelopes Transition progress envelopes in Vegas 6 software provide full keyframeable control over all transition attributes across the length of an event overlap. Create customizable fades or reverse, hold and repeat individual transitions. Precise customization of transitions in Vegas software provides new levels of creative flexibility.
3D Track Motion Create 3D motion effects with precise control over Z-depth, plane intersection, compositing and more. The Vegas 6 track grouping model allows multiple tracks to move and rotate in 3D space. 3D motion occurs in real-time and is instantly previewable via i.LINK connector/IEEE-1394 hardware to external monitor.
Enhanced Video Montoring Next-generation monitoring tools allow full screen timeline playback to LCD and CRT secondary displays via component or DVI connections, with support for scaling, deinterlacing, and color profiles. Additionally, Vegas 6 supports timeline monitoring using DeckLink cards, at all supported resolutions.
Enhanced video compositing The Vegas compositing model offers greater flexibility with multi-level composite group nesting, separate peer and parent motion settings, pre and post composite track effects and improved composite hierarchy management.
• Opens: AA3, AAF, AIF, ASF, AU, AVI, BMP, BWF, CDA, DIG, DLX, DPX, DV, EXR, FLAC, GIF, HDP, IVC, JPG, M2T, M2TS, MOV, Sony MXF, MP3, MP4, M4A, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MTS, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, PSD, QT, R3D, SFA, SND, SWF*, TIFF, TGA, VOX, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
• Saves: AA3, AC3, AIF, ATRAC, AVC, AVI, DPX, EXR, FLAC, HDP, MOV, MP3, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MP4, M2T, Sony MXF, OGG, PCA, RM, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
• DVD encoding, Video: NTSC 4:3, NTSC Widescreen, PAL 4:3, PAL Widescreen
• DVD encoding, Audio: AC-3 5.1 or stereo, PCM
• BD encoding, Video: MPEG-2 or AVC, 1080-60i, 1080-50i and 1080-24p
• BD encoding, Audio: AC-3 5.1 or stereo, PCM
Vegas Pro 11 system requirements
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
• 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
• Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
• Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
• Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
• Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information)
Changes in Version 11.0:
* GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
* Added a new Star Wipe transition.
* Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
* Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
* The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
* The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
* The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
* Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
* Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
* Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
* Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
* A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project's master output.
* Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
* An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Integrated Upload to YouTube.
* MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
* Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
* Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
* Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
* Added support for RED EPIC® clips.
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 595)
Improved support for the Sony XDCAM Professional Media Station (XDS) devices.
* Added the ability to render 28 Mbps constant bit rate MainConcept AVC format.
* Added the ability to drag FX packages to video track headers.
* Made double-clicking the horizontal scrollbar in the effect property page zoom out as in the main timeline.
* Fixed incorrect output that could occur when using GPU-accelerated Pan/Crop with rotation on large still images.
* Fixed incorrect output for Clock Wipe when in 32-bit floating-point video mode without GPU acceleration.
* Fixed incorrect alpha channel for Glow when running without GPU acceleration.
* Fixed incorrect output for Fill Light when in 32-bit floating point video mode without GPU acceleration.
* Fixed an issue that prevented HDV print to tape from functioning.
* Fixed an issue that prevented rendered HDV from being used as smart render source.
* Fixed an issue that could prevent rendering to VCD format using MainConcept MPEG-1 format.
* Fixed an issue that could prevent the Sony AVC format from rendering 5.1 surround audio.
* Fixed an issue that could prevent certain QuickTime files from displaying on an external monitor during Trimmer playback.
* Fixed the ability to render to QuickTime format using the MPEG-4 Low Complexity AAC audio codec.
* Fixed an instability that could occur when using 10-bit uncompressed YUV sources with GPU-accelerated video processing on some NVIDIA GPUs.
* Fixed an issue that could cause jumping in stabilized media if the project being loaded used a different frame rate than the previous project.
* Fixed an issue that could cause an FX automation envelope to control the wrong effect when working with plug-ins in the Mixing Console.
* Fixed the ability to set a custom metronome sound.
* Fixed pixel aspect ratio handling with the GPU-accelerated Linear Blur effect.
* Fixed alpha-channel handling in the GPU-accelerated Levels effect.
* Fixed alpha channel handling in the GPU-accelerated HSL Adjust effect.
* Fixed the text background for the GPU-accelerated Timecode to use solid black instead of transparent alpha.
* Fixed an issue that could cause the GPU-accelerated White Balance effect to create colors slightly off.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain third-party compositor plug-ins if there was an audio track directly below the video track with the compositor.
* Fixed the default preset for the Timecode effect to be lower-right.
* Fixed crashes that could occur in the Titles & Text generator.
* GPU-accelerated Cookie Cutter and Page Loop are causing issues with the latest AMD OpenCL drivers (Catalyst 11.12 and 12.1) so we are no longer processing these with the GPU on that platform. We will restore these to use GPU processing after the driver is fixed.
OS: Windows Vista/7 64 bit
page : http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro