Do not see that film. It was the most disturbing film ever. You can't unsee it. Do some homwework and read about it on the interwebs.I watched it thinking it was a Halloween movie to watch while giving out candy. Had to take 6 showers.
Find her best friend and sleep with her.
Tell everyone at school that she gave you crabs.
Pour sugar in her gas tank.
Put a loaded gun in her back pack and call the principal.
I"M KIDDING!!! THAT'S JUST MY CYNICAL BITTER SIDE> LOL
Dude- You sound like you need to not be her floor mat. She thinks she can do anything and you will still love her. Let her know you are doing great and say your seeing someone else. They always want what they can't have. She can have you any old time and you are getting walked on. Your caring is smothering and too intense. Especially for 3 months. Go do something else and don't respond to her and watch her come running back then you will be in control instead of being a lonely loser. (And your not)If she doesn't come back then at least you doing something else. Hard Rock works for me when I am bummed out. Go see family or get involved with school functions.
They fell out of the car. Say you think you found them and ask him if he is willing to pay a reward for finding them. As the ass said he will have a new pair by tomorrow. I hate these kinda people. Entitled jerk.
I wonder if changing the name of the torrent to something other than obvious "Mission Impossible 3" would deter??? Seems simple but I mean it says in the infractions from Comcast the actual name of torrent and they are usually the actual movie. Seems like a no brainer. I got popped when I shut off my peer block to access a blocked website and forgot to turn back on. Big dummy!!
1. As an individual, what do you value? (eg. Truthfulness, Promptness, Material Items, etc.)
family and friends.
2. Which values actually attribute to your becoming a pirate?
I don't consider myself a pirate. I think corporations that take advantage of people are pirates and don't give back to the community.
3. What age did you begin pirating media? How long ago did you start?
4. What was your first pirating medium (eg. Napster, Limewire, Bit Torrent, etc.)? Morpheus but stopped due to mass viruses.
5. Do you remember what you pirated when you began? (Not necessarily exactly what file, just what type, a lot of people start with one file type then broaden after they start.)
Music and movies.
6. Would you ever stop pirating? What would make you stop?
If movies and music was cheaper. A blu ray is 26.00. What if the movie was horrible. You trade it in and get 5 dollars.
7. Have you gotten caught in any way (eg. IP sending a letter asking to stop, college freezing internet due to infringement [this happened to me.])No I havent.
8. When you download something, do you seed? Yes as long as I can
9. If you like something you download, do you buy the real thing? Yes. Definitely. I like liner notes and directors commentary.
10. What do you do in real life? Information Technology.
Better to burp and taste it then to fart and waste it. Great philosophy from my dad.